*My Christmas Day*


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! I can't believe it's over already! But hey, we've still got New Year to look forward to! I apologise for the lack of posting recently but everything christmassy has just got in the way! Regardless, I thought I'd share a few photos of my day with you, before my blogging commences as usual!

I had a rather lovely, rather chilled christmas this year! Unfortunately the 'whole' family weren't together, but that didn't prevent from a day of copious amounts of champagne, presents, laughter, and of course; food! (Anyone else still have food babies in their bellies?) We all woke up leisurely on christmas morning, opened our stockings (Mine was full of Cath Kidston goodies - Bravo Santa!) and then indulged in our traditional smoked salmon & scrambled eggs, along side some delicious bucks fizz! *Cue, before 12am alcohol consumption* Then came the present un wrapping, which as per, did not fail to impress! I must admit, i was totally spoilt and now have a Michael Kors watch & a beautiful pair of Carvela studded ankle boots sitting in my bedroom! I don't doubt they (and all my other amazing gifts) will be in blog posts in the very near future! The evening meant for the yummiest christmas dinner, ever! and what was potentially the longest, most competitive game of monopoly there has ever been! Boxing day of course meant for yet more food, games & alcohol - which i'm pretty sure we're all still recovering from! 

I hope you all had an amazing day and received all the gifts you wished for! It's now time for sale shopping, and Christmas No.2 with daddy on the 5th January! You really are all going to have to excuse the 10 pounds i have inevitably gained over the few festive weeks! Hehe. xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the decorations, so cute! I can't believe it's over too! <3 xo

    http://styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful christmas... looks like you had a great time hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like santa was very generous this year you lucky girl!
    Have a great new year!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks beautiful, and lucky you getting an MK watch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a lovely Christmas, and your presents sound amazing! x
    fiveonecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such beautiful photos.


    much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.ie/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lovely christmas, and yeah - you HAVE to have a food baby on Christmas day! And Boxing day too from all the leftovers :) Have a fab New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, your day looks scrummy! Glad you had a fabulous day lovely xxxx

    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures, looks like a Christmas out of a movie :) can't wait to see your new goodies :)

    X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like you had a great Christmas :) great pictures

    shesaidfashion.blogspot.com

    x Love M

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers