*Pretty little pinafore*


Pinafore dress : Miss Selfridge / Blouse : Zara / Scarf : Zara / Boots : Carvela / Hat : H&M 

Hello girlies! I hope you've all had a fab week! I've been staying down at my dads for a little while, which has been absolutely lovely! We've been to the cinema (Jack Reacher is a good, but bizarre film), done some much needed charity shopping, watched far too many episodes of prison break (I'm officially in love with Wentworth Miller) and eaten many of my step mummy's homemade treats! (We did go for a run though, so I guess it makes that okay? ;) Unfortunately, I am now back in Newcastle as I've got 463836 million driving lessons to get in over the next 2 weeks in the hope that I don't fail my test AGAIN! (Being told you've failed your driving test when you thought it went spiffingly *love that word* is not the greatest experience in the world) But hey, "If at first you don't succeed try, and try again!"

Close to where my dad lives there is the most perfect little town called Olney. It's adorned with the most beautiful antique & gift shops, cutesy little cafes where I fuel my cake addiction, and possibly what are the best charity shops I have ever come across. (Urban Outfitters donate to them - YES!) We visited on Saturday and I picked up a few little bits for my bedroom! (A room tour will be up tres soon) and I also promoted dad to chief outfit photographer for the day! We found a lovely little back drop and took some shots! Typical that as soon as you start taking photos in a quiet place numerous people decide to join! (One man even asked to be in my photos - I just laughed it off) but I think dad felt quite the professional with people watching him! ;) Needless to say, I think he did a pretty darn good job! I'm so fussy when other people take photos of me because I get so embarrassed, but I think I'll definitely require fathers skills again! 

Anyhow, onto the outfit. If you saw my last post you will have seen the polka dot pinafore I was lusting after! I actually ventured into Miss Selfridge last week on the look for it, unfortunately it's not in store yet, but I found a pinafore just as lovely to keep me going until I can buy the other one! This one is smaller polka dots, and is a dress, not a playsuit! I can't wait to own them both though! ;) I teamed this one with a blouse from Zara, but i think it would look adorable teamed with a striped Breton top, too! It's just so cute, and the perfect 'vintage style' item to add to my wardrobe! I've seen pinafores all over the place at the minute, so hopefully I've managed to jump on a bandwagon early for a change! xxx

35 comments:

  1. Lovely post and really cute outfit! I'm so jealous about your charity shop hunting although I have picked up some right bargains from my local charity shops now and then :) xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your outfit xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!
    And good luck with the driving test!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prison Break is the best thing ever! Ive watched them all twice now! And I really need to get into the habit of checking out charity shops as I know so many people pick up bargains!! Also I adore your hat! x

    xphotofairyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the dress! It looks amazing on you! <3 xo

    http://styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love Prison Break! lovely outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you look gorgeous!

    http://voguefeeling.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely outfit, and the charity shops sound amazing x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jade you look so lovely, and villagey (if that makes sense? I long for this look!)
    Your pinafore is delicious, as is your scarf!
    Olney isn't too far from me, it is such a lovely little place. xx

    The Littles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scarf.xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE this outift its gorgeous! I love the hat, it's such a nice little touch and really makes the outfit! :)
    Looking forward to your room tour too :) xxx

    http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit, it looks so polished! :D I've not seen Jack Reacher yet, I read the series of his books and really enjoy them - but I don't agree with Tom Cruise's casting, Reacher is meant to be over 6 ft and blond!! Haha!

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your hat and scarf, so lovely! Can't wait to see the room tour! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely outfit and cupcakes.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have the Miss Selfridge pinafore dress I'm lusting after! Good little choice lovely and it really suits you, you're definitely making me want to buy it even more now.

    Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous, love the shoes and the hat, so pretty!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely outfit. I'm particularly fond of your hat! Your cakes look fabulous too - well done!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw, glad you had a lovely time with your Dad, he did a great job with the pictures!

    Jimmy and his Girl A vintage fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay, I love this post, where your dad lives sounds so dreamy!


    Brunette in Louboutins A fashion & lifestyle blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful hat! Sounds like you had a lovely time at your Dads :)

    Fiona xo
    http://www.thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely blog, and lovely look

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! I came across your blog and I'm loving it! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I'll follow you back :) XXX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. so pretty! i love your scarf and those cakes look delicious!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing! Just found your blog & Adore it! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! I love your outfit, especially the hat and scarf :) Just found your blog and I'm really glad to have stumbled across it :D xxx

    www.sally-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolute peach of a blog

    Sincerely, Alexa x

    http://wishbone-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm sooo in love with your outfit, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. You Look Great.
    Love Your Hat <3

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. That outfit looks amazing on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the hat ♥

    Now following :) be great if you could pop over and check out my blog www.lurchhoundloves.com x

    ReplyDelete
  31. This outfit is beautiful, you totally rock that hat :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful! Love the hat!
    I'm brand new to blogging, would love anyone to check it out! Drop me a comment with any advice, would be greatly appreciated!

    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers