* Charity Shop Haul *

Slouchy jumper : £5 / Aztec print brogues (Originally UO & £38) : £8 / Headbands : (orginally UO & £10 each) £1 / Floral midi dress : £6 / Floral crop top : £4 / UO paisley tunic (RRP £45) : £8

Hello lovelies, hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday - I know i sure am. I thought id share with you my charity shop finds from mine & Dads little day trip this weekend! For those of you who follow me on twitter, you'll know that i found a charity shop that gets donations from Urban Outfitters! - Yes, I'm being serious. I actually thought they were joking! Everything was brand new and still had tags on! Like the shoes seen above, they were originally £38 and i got them for a bargainous £8! Insane. I think it's lovely though that even top brands like Urban outfitters donate clothes when they could easily sell them off! It really is guilt free shopping for me too. 

Some of you may know that i turn 18 on the 19th May! I honestly can't wait! So the hunt for the perfect dress had begun! Most people go to town for their birthdays, but I decided to have a huge 'garden party' (whether permitted) instead! So i wasn't looking for something particularly 'revealing' but more something, 'vintage and pretty' So when i found a gorgeous bird print dress on Vintage Style Me i was so exicted! I actually tweeted about it, and the lovely Rhiannon (owner of Vintage Style Me) amazingly offered to send it to me, in exchange for one of my Peterpan Collars! It was such a lovely gesture, and I'm still in shock at how lovely she is! Im not at home currently, but it has already arrived! So expect an outfit post this week featuring my beautiful new dress! Also, if you haven't already, make sure you check out Vintage Style Me and their blog! The prices are amazing, and the clothes are just incredibly beautiful!

Have a lovely evening! And don't forget to check out my giveaway here! Lots of love x x x 

40 comments:

  1. What an amazing charity shop! Why can't they have ones like that near where I live! I love the brogues! What a bargain!x


    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got some amazing things! I need to go there x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade! Thanks for the mention you little angel - I am so jealous of your charity shop buys?! you'll have to give me the location of this top secret charity shop!

    Cant wait for my collar either

    Rhiannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely, some great patterns in there!

    Laila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some amazing stuff, i do like charity shopping but there is never anything decent in the ones near me unfortunatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is this charity shop? Sounds so good - I wish I had one like that me near me. Looks like you can find some amazing finds.

    xx

    mulberryovermen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must be the most amazing charity shop ever! I really love that dress on you! It is beautiful!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh where is this shop and what's it called? sounds amazing xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I'm still so envious about that charity shop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shoes and the jumper - what great finds! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok that has to be the best charity shop ever! Why don't my local ones sell UO products for so little! *cry..

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the slouchy jumper! x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing charity shop! Such brilliant finds and really good prices :) can't wait to see how you style the tops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so lucky! the charity shops near me are only good for bags xx

    littlebearfound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your vintage dress is absolutely gorgeous I want it! This is the best charity shop ever, omg take me to it right now!!

    J x

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats amazing! those shoes are so cute too
    love your blog :-)

    http://shannonlou96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, you're so lucky with your findings! My charity shops never have anything like this, or maybe i'm just not very good at looking!
    That dress is gorgeous!
    xoxo.
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice stuff. Love the dress. ;)

    http://nosceteipsum9.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i can never find anything in my local charity shops! booo!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The grey jumper looks very comfy.
    My local charity shops (Greenwich & Bexley hospice) get UO items in also xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. No kidding, best charity shop ever.
    You found some really great items, I love the grey jumper !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sound like such an amazing charity shop! Love the brogues and jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahh charity shopping is so good, always find the nicest things :)

    i love your blog!

    i've recently starting blogging would be great if you could take a look at some point!

    http://xitsybitsy.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow you got some great bargains from the charity shop, it does sound like a pretty amazing charity shop :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow. great shopping.like visit those shops sometimes.always can find something nice x

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow this charity shop sounds really good :)
    Looks like you got some nice items xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY GOODNESS, sweetheart, u've picked up greaaaat bargains, i really love everything (!) and these prices are fabulous. i'm so jealoussss, waah! x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Where is this charity shop?! I really want to pay it a visit! All your clothes are so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I see you love prints as much as I do. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely blog! Just soo cute!

    Take a look a at mine http://jumperjungle.blogspot.co.uk/ follow if you like :)

    Annest X

    ReplyDelete
  31. you can find the most amazing things in charity shops!!! this post has inspired me to do more charity shopping :D thanks!

    have a look at mine ? http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/ ive only just started so theres not much but have a look if you want :)

    love your blog!!!

    Smozzy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Firstly, how beautiful is your blog!? It's amazing :)

    Those headbands are so pretty and the jumper looks super cosy <3 What an amazing shop that must be! Your dress is stunning too. You have fantastic taste!

    xx

    amplecurvature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. does anyone know where this is?!
    amazing, the jumper and brogues are such a steal! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. that slouchy jumper is lush! wheres the charity shop you go to? sounds like a true find

    check my blog out

    Emily J :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm actually BEGGING to know where that shop is!! I have some great shops around where I live but nothing as amazing as that! Very jealous -.-

    http://lookingforlottesclothes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice Article! Thanks for sharing with us.

    Sponsor a Child in India

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh my goodness you got so many lovely vintage bits! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers