*The mustard cardigan & Satchel bag*


Dress : Oasis / Bag : c/o Brand Village / Cardigan : H&M / Hat : H&M / Shoes : Soyoushoes / Belt : Primark / Faux fur collar : Dorothy Perkins / Lips : YSL Rouge volumpte shade 11

Hey girlies! I hope you are all having a great week! Mine has been so lovely! I travelled down to my dads on sunday, went to the Next bloggers event last night (blog post soon) and have now decided to stay down here till sunday! I'm spending today drinking tea (I'm not on my 10th mug ... promise.) & catching up on some blogging as i seem to be a little irregular with it. I decided today to do an outfit post, which i must admit; i rather love. This stripe dress seems to be my go-to outfit at the minute because it's so easy to wear! I can just throw on a coat, hat & boots and I'm ready to go! It was slightly warmer today - hooray, so i wore it with my mustard cardigan from H&M and faux fur collar to keep me snuggly! This outfit was also a convenient time to show you my amazing new bag that i was kindly sent by Brand Village! It looked gorgeous on the site, but is even more beautiful in real life! I've wanted a coloured satchel for a while, and love how this is very unique due to the details, making it different to the typical 'cambridge satchel'. The quality is also fantastic, and i can see this being my go-to winter bag as its spacious enough for all my stuff! (I'm a typical girl who carries the content of her bedroom in her handbag). You may also have noticed that i finally got some heeled chelsea boots ;) I braved them around London yesterday (new shoes are never comfortable) but to my surprise, my feet are still alive! So i gaurantee once i've worn them a few times they will be incredibly comfy!

I'd love to know what you think of the bag!? Check out their site too for some other gorgeous bags! xxx

36 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! Great bag! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit love how you have styled it!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, I actually thought it had the hogwarts logo on it at first! ;D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, I love the mustard and burgundy together. The bag is gorgeous too, lucky you! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your sense of fashion is amazing, so jealous! (of that.. plus your hair, wow!)
    liv xxx

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag! So jealous of all your beautiful clothes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous outfit lovely :)
    Glad your having a good time at your dad's :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a lovely outfit, mustard is my favourite autumnal colour although I always find it difficult to match with anything in my wardrobe, so I just throw it on anyway and hope for the best (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! and the mustard cardigan looks lovely on you :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a pretty outfit, love all the autumnal colours, the bag is a beauty too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! That bag is to die for! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit, it's lovely! <3 xo

    http://styleitwithme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit; love mustard yellow :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful outfit the bag is amazing also!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the mustard I don't own anything mustard I really must get something I think it's such a great colour for this time of year. I also love the boots, I need to check out soyoushoes I've not heard of them before

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a pretty bag! I really like the embossed effect detailing on it, and I love that mustard cardigan, I've been on the lookout for one for this season, definitely one of the missing elements of my autumn wardrobe!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your bag, the detailing on it is sooo pretty and the colours gorgeous :)
    Love the boots too, can't go wrong with some heeled chelsea boots
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your satchel :-)
    Shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your new boots look so fab, love them! The bag is so lovely as well, it's such a nice colour and I love the little design too! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. In serious need of some boots like that, they go so well with everything! x

    jessicaandherjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a classic look. I love your hair, too! Following you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely outfit and great scenery for photos it works really well! And those boots are amazing I might have to invest too :) enjoy your time in your dads,
    Charlotte xx

    www.charlotteridley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your eye color! Beautiful :)
    http://getalipstickforme.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. absolutely love it!! love the hole outfit, and i lovelovelove your bag, i have a thing for bags, deffo going to check that site out! and i also love your hair... im just in love! haha

    Chloe xoxoxo

    www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mustard is a seriously underrated colour. I love the bag - checking out their site now.
    www.AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the hat and fur collar, you look really pretty :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the red and mustard paired together! Following your blog now :) standforstyle22.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. An absolutely beautiful outfit, i wish I owned all of it. Lizz xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my word your bag! I love it! Gorgeous outfit, and beautiful photos too :) x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am in love with your bag! plus I love the whole outfit haha! :) x

    prettylittlevixen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers