*Persunmall : A little wish list*


I'm forever scouring the internet for new sites to fulfil my fashion needs, and recently I came across PersunMall. It combines both on-trend pieces, but also affordable prices. There's nothing more heartbreaking than finding a piece you like, only to realise the price is just way-out-of-bounds (and your birthday or christmas happen to be a million years away). Fortunately, PersunMall allows you to look gorgeous, without breaking the bank. I've picked my favourite pieces for you, however the cow print bag (apparently it's the new leopard print-yay!) the 'loved by bloggers' culottes, and of course the neon necklace were the 3 items that really caught my attention. Minus the jacket, I can see i've unconsciuously created a rather MUST HAVE outfit (in my eyes, anyway). 

Let me know what you think of the pieces, and make sure to check out Persunmall if you haven't already! xxx

8 comments:

  1. I need to own a pair of those culottes, its inevitable. It has to be done.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing picks! I really want a pair of culottes!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neon necklace :) Really want to inject some neon into my wardrobe!
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag a LOT! Need it now! :)
    Alice x
    http://alicethecamel1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing bag *___*

    xoxo
    so-maraaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. It is such a nice color and so comfy. I am a leather lover as they make me look cooler, I recently get a sheepskin jacket from an abroad site, cwmall.com is a very good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pieces here. If I had the money I soo would buy all of these.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These blue shorts are amazing! I'm in love xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers