Perfect Christmas party outfit

Watch: The Watch Gallery / Dress: French Connection / Heels: Topshop / Clutch: Lulu Guinness / Lipstick: YSL

The Christmas party season is upon us once again! *HOORAH* It seems like only last week that i made my last festive related post! Oh how the year has flown by! Anyhow, we all love the delicious food, copious glasses of mulled wine and shopping that come with christmas time. But, my favourite part has got to be outfit planning and scouring the web for ideas to add to my ever growing 'Santa's wish list'. So, this pretty post came about when I discovered my dream watch. By dream i mean 'I can only have/own/wear this when i'm not conscious (asleep)' because it costs more than the average persons salary (£30,490 to be precise). But hey, I have high expectations in my life, so one day when i'm rather wealthy or met the 'perfect, rich husband' most girls dream of, i WILL own it. Yes, i WILL. This mother of pearl Blancpain beauty is absolutely to die for and has definitely made it's way to the top of my 'realistically never going to own' list. 

Okay, so once i discovered the-most-perfect-watch-ever, it seemed only fair I made a slightly more realistic party outfit to match it! Christmas is about sparkle, so go as OTT as you like girls! (well, there is possibly a limit, but ya know...). Glitter heels like these Topshop ones have been on my radar for a while now, and would match perfectly with the glitter whisper dress from French Connection. Teamed with the Blancpain watch and Lulu Guinness clutch the little elements of gold would create a rather fabulous look! Don'tcha think? Oh, and obviously a bright lip to match! You can't miss that bit out!

Below is a great makeup tutorial from the fab PixiWoo girls to complete this look! Enjoy. xxx



*This post is part of a competition with The Watch Gallery*

8 comments:

  1. i love the watch! also your new layout is gorgeous <3

    check out my giveaway over on my blog,
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clutch!

    xx Courtney
    chaseallyourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the watch choice xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices! That watch is so pretty ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that lippie<3

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need those shoes in my life! Sophie x

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing look! The dress is gorgeous and those shoes are to DIE for.

    Eve & Faye x
    Sugar Spun Sisters - A blog about cosmetics, clothes & coeliac disease

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear, beautiful blog and amazing items :) i follow you with pleasure on GFC, bloglovin, twitter, facebook and g+, if you want to pass me by :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.com

    kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers