Hellooooooo, I just wanted to fill you all in on my day! :D i had a stupidly early morning as i was working, but after i finished i had 2 hours to waste whilst waiting for my bus home (yes, bus times are RIDICULOUS where i live) so i decided to have a wonder around all the charity shops! Not only did i find a new charity shop i also manage to pick up some, what i would call, amazing finds! yaaaay!
A list of what i bought:
- Barbour jacket (mens quilted XS) - £12 ... No, I'm not joking!
- Tartan chinos - £3
- brand new high wasted skinny jeans - £6
- tartan silk head/neck scarf
- embroidered blouse - £1.50
- chunky knit jumper (for my sister) - £3.50
- Dorothy perkins : 2 rings, red studded earings and 2 necklaces ( all £1 each)
My camera is currently being a massive pain in the assssssss, god knows what happened to it, the lens seems to be on permanent zoom. Great. So once i get it sorted i shall post some pictures of living proof of my amazing finds! I just can't believe them!, why would people not want these things? ... crazy hey.