YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain




This is shade 16 available at selected boots stores, YSL and Debenhams instore. I'm sure in many other places too...

My mum has recently been away in Russia, and 9/10 times when she goes away she returns with some amazing gifts. This time however, she returned with something 'more' than amazing that is now my favourite makeup item. I've tried many lip glosses, lip balms and lipsticks in my life, yet have never come across a product quite like the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain. It combines moisture, gloss and colour all in one stick and is incredibly easy to apply as the heart wand allows you to get in all the corners of your lips. I'd actually been looking for a 'purply pink' lipstick for a while, so this is just perfect. As for the 'lastingness'... I applied this once this morning and again for the photos yet it looked hardly worn. My lips also stayed moisturised and didn't dry out, so considering I've got a cold (and tendency for dry lips) I was rather chuffed to say the least. So if you have £20 to spare (It's a lot i know) then I definitely recommend investing in one of these, and it's totally worth the money! The only fault with this product however is its incredibly long name that I will never be able to remember! 

Have any of you tried this yet?

P.S i'm wearing a dress I actually DIY'd today (more on this tomorrow)

Lots of love xxx

22 comments:

  1. the lip colour is just gorgeous! the bright pink tone to is is really pretty :) lovely blog!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice colour and looks lovely on you.
    The packaging is gorgeous.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats an absolutely gorgeous colour! ive never tried any ysl products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Definitely want to give it a go!
    Milky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab colour, and your lips (and eyes) are gorgeous! Very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colour is amazing! I really want one of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks, purely for the beautiful packaging! I think they're worth the money for that alone!
    ps. Your eyes...omg I'm so jealous! Amazing!

    abbi,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color looks so nice on you, pretty pink for spring xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowowowowowowow you are one LUCKY girly! this is just mwah hehe there are no words to describe my love for this :0 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this lipgloss look amazing! So pigmented! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a gorgeous lip gloss! =) love the shade color, goes really well on you
    *new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love the colour! Really suits you. I'm not much of a bright pink wearer but I will definately be looking for this in a more natural shade! (I'm obviously not as brave as you hahaha)
    Emma xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this lipgloss! & the swallow on banner at the top, i swear it looks just like a swallow i wanted tattoed on me once lol

    Hayley xo
    Stylecandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous lipgloss, the colour looks absolutely stunning <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color of your lip gloss!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't tried it, but I've been wanting to try it since the first time I saw it :) It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your lipstick! It really suits you :) Nice blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing ! ♥

    lusiairusia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the sweet comment. This lipgloss color looks great on you. :)
    xo, Daisy

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. definitely saving up for one of these! looks amazing.

    alltheselittlesecrets.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you :) x
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers