Some favourite blog reads


(All pictures are maries')

I love finding gorgeous blogs, and when i found marie loves, i have to say, I was pretty chuffed. She is a gorgeous girl who posts regularly and does the most amazing nail art! I also love her outfit posts as she pays attention to so much detail whether it be a peter pan collar, or a pretty ring. She is also a lovely person who leaves me the loveliest comments; which I really appreciate - so thank you sweetie! I'm sure a lot of you are following her already, but if you're not, you really should! I promise you won't be disappointed! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



(All pictures are Tamis')

Another lovely blog i love is Tamis. I've not been following her long, but i'm already addicted to reading it! When i emailed her asking whether i could use her photos I actually found out she used to go to school with my boyfriend - it really is such a small world! Anyway, she has such a lovely blog, and her style is just amazing! She makes the loveliest outfit posts, and i'm so jealous of all her shoes! She always does great reviews such as on beauty boxes! If you havnt already, also go check out her blog - and FOLLOW! 

I hope you enjoyed this, and hopefully found some lovely to blogs to add to your reading list! Lots of love xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great post, im always looking for great blogs. I follow Marie loves, i agree she is great!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww thank you so much for your lovely words sweetheart! Really made me smile!!

    Marie x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so so welcome sweetie! Thanks for letting me use your photos :) xxx

      Delete
  3. such a good idea to help find new blogs! i already follow marie gonna go follow tamis xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou sweetie! That's great, you definately should! xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Aaww thankyou!! They are both such great blogs! xxx

      Delete
  5. Love these blogs! xx

    keepingupwithcarmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO ! :) BEAUTIFUL BLOG. PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG AND FOLLOW ME :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH ♥

    jojaslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome post, I love finding out about new blogs.
    I'll pay them a visit now !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been reading Marie's but hadn't found Tami's, thanks for the introduction! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only just realised you posted this, I am SO sorry!! Thank you so much beaut! <333

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers