Swallows & Hearts



Playsuit : primark / headband : primark / lipstick : MAC 'please me' / Nails : Rimmel hot pink

I was feeling really girly today, so decided to wear my new primark playsuit and bow headband (love it). I hardly ever shop there but I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of this, especially for the £15 price tag. Im sure it will be ripped in a few months, but for now, I'm happy. It's been a manic few days, I had my best friend and her boyfriend up for valentines day, so me and Gracey had a lovely night in whilst the boys slaved away in the kitchen ;) I have to say; the meal was rather delicious. Then yesterday me and Christopher (my boyfriend for those unaware) trekked down south to Peterborough to see his parents. Our original train was cancelled *tears* but although 2hours late and absolutely knackered we finally made it to his house.  Today we just went into town, I had a mooch round the charity shops but was unsuccessful (that's peterborough for you) and we just got back from an 'all you can eat' restaurant. I literally ate my weight in onion bahjes, potatoes and nachos and now feel the size of a walrus - definitely worth it though. I hope you are all having a lovely week, especially those on half term! I'm heading back home tomorrow so I should be able to get some sort of blog post in then....

Lots of love xxx

22 comments:

  1. The playsuit really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! I love the playsuit, can't believe its from Primark!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! I know, i was shocked! haha xxx

      Delete
  3. love that playsuit looks really cute & so does the bow!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou so much! I'm so glad i bought the headband :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh that playsuit is lovely!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute playsuit!! Primark such a bargain!!! x

    http://fashiontatt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu :) I know, i couldn't believe it! haha xxx

      Delete
  6. Love the playsuit :D I was just in Peterborough! My boyfriend is from nearby (Boston).
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your headband!!!
    http://www.democracyoffashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've looked at that playsuit a few times in primark - it's so nice! just not sure if i can be bothered with the faff of undressing when i visit the bathroom!

    laila x
    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can not believe you got that gorgeous playsuit from primark?! that is amazing! x
    http://bringmeamulberrybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty jumpsuit! you look adorable:L-)

    May be we can follow each other!
    visit:http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute playsuit!! I Love the color and you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute! You have the perfect hair to wear those adorable bows! :)
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable playsuit!! you have awesome hair, I'm jealous :) gonna follow you!

    x

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers