Create their style : Alexa Chung


1. The beatles tee 2. Polka dot skirt : Monki 3. strappy heels : Urbanoutfitters 4. Navy Cardigan : New look 5. Satchel : Mulberry (copies on ebay) 6. Tooth necklace : Asos


I fancied doing a little twist to the usual 'my style' post on my blog. So this week I have decided to create an outfit inspired by the one and only Alexa Chung. Like many, she is my favourite style icon. Yes, she may wear many designer brands i can only dream of affording but she wears pieces any of us can recreate whether it be in topshop or a Charity shop, so i thought she would be a great celebrity to do such a post on. I've been looking at her style photos for hours now, and i've found SO many outfits i love. However, I really do love this one! A lot of her outfits are quite 'edgy' and with me being at college 90% of my life I wanted to create something i could wear in the day so this outfit of hers is just perfect. I've actually been looking for a polka dot skirt for ages, so when i found this skirt I was so chuffed and now feel totally inspired on how to wear it! Cheers Alexa.

I hope you enjoyed this post girlies. I'd love to know your thoughts. P.s i really need to post on all the awards you've given me recently! Such a bad blogger i am!

Lots of love xxx

18 comments:

  1. Love Alexa's style. I neeeed that teeth necklace in my life! x

    sffhcks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm so jealous of her! haha. I know, it's gorgeous! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love Alexa - lovely post - also thanks for introducing me to Monki i have never seen their site before! x

    http://lelshyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! Aaww, you are so welcome! Its a great and affordable store! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know!! my shoedrobe is deperate for them! hah

      Delete
  4. lovely post. i definitely agree, alexa is such a style icon it's untrue. she always looks amazing and i don't know if i love it or if it makes me feel sick with jealousy! i love her photos in the newest edition of elle, such a delight.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! Tbh, i actually think I'm just so jealous that I'm in love with her style! Yes, they are amazing! She is gorgeous too! xxx

      Delete
  5. I love Alexa Chung's style! The skirt is so pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is just gorgeous! I really want the skirt! aha x

      Delete
  6. I love Alexa Chung's style! This may sound silly, but how do you get your picture (on the left hand side) in a circle shape? I want to change mine haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie. Well, if you have word, you can crop a picture into a circle shape. But, for this picture i actually used a programme called picnic - http://www.picnik.com/. Create an account, then click on 'get started' and then 'make a collage' Then select a style with equal sized boxes, reduce the rows and columns to 1, and then just change the roundness :)

      I hope this was helpful, I'm seriously terrible at explaining anything technical! haaha

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thankyouu, same! They are in the sale too! haha xxx

      Delete
  8. Perfect outfit! Thanks for sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've set this outfit design out! I love the heels as well! Nobody can resist doing a post on good Alexa every now and then. I have a whole album of photos on my computer dedicated to her (saddo and stalker? I know...) But yes, next stop...ALEXA MULBERRY!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmsatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers