Where to start?

Hello everyone,


I'm new to the blogging side of life, so be nice, yeah? I've been looking at LOADS of blogs for a while now and really wanted to start my own! I'm hoping it's going to be a chance for me to express my style and interests... I really don't know where to start but i guess this is a little intro to my life.


I'm 17 years old and living in the good ol' north! Currently, i'm at college doing my A levels and hope to study Economics at Uni (boring i know) However, my biggest interests are fashion and beauty! It's only been the last couple of years that my love for all things fashion has grown, hence the 'non fashion' career path, but at least i can keep this as my passion and share it with all of you! I hope you enjoyyy!


much love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers