Charity Shop Haul

Hello lovlies, 

sorry if all the posts are becoming a pain! But i couldn't not share what i found today with you! I felt like a little bit of retail therapy after a rather 'crappy' day, and what better place to go to than a charity shop! Within 5 minutes i had picked up these beauties, and they are just perfect! I've been looking for a slightly over-sized denim jacket for ages now, and was soooo happy to find this! A tweed blazer has also been on my 'want' list for a while, and even better with a fur collar! - My lucky day!

p.s. I've changed the style of my blog, i got bored of it before. Let me know what you think girlies <3

Denim jacket: charity shop: £5.00



Tweed blazer: charity shop: £4.50


3 comments:

  1. I love this!! I never find cute stuff in my local charity shops!!




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tweed blazer. what a bargain !
    x

    http://chloes-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, ive been very lucky! Just check your local charity shops really often, i normally find nothing in some of them :) haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers