Just because i love him

Hello girlies,

This isn't exactly a post, but this is my boyfriend. He came in my room the other day all dressed up...how cute is he! I just had to take a picture (seeing as this is a fashion and beauty blog i feel it's acceptable to show you his 'style' ;). Oh, and that's my wardrobe in the back ground if you're interested :) Its an antique and i've got the chest of draws and Bed to match! True furniture love <3 May do a post on my room (once i've got my bloomin wallpaper and curtains up though) If you like?

Hope you are all well my lovlies xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I love when guys have good style!





    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I honestly think he's just as obsessed with fashion than I am! I love it though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see a room post! xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers