B L O G * S A L E

Hello girlies, I've got a blog sale for you today! (I'll be doing it in 3 parts) After realising my clothes needed loving and getting fed up of Ebay, a blog sale seemed like a great idea! Atleast you won't have to go through those horrific ebay bidding wars! Well, you still need to get there first though! Hehe. The details are as follows: 

- You must have a paypal account
- Email me at dotty.dolly@ymail.com with the item you would like!
- Those to email first saying they want an item will get it.
- Payment must be received within 3 days of email. If not, the next person that emailed will get the item.
- Once payment is received your item will be sent within 3 days.
- If you have any questions about an item please feel free to email me!
- All shipping : £2
- Paypal Only!

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff; Here's the lovely things i've got for sale! ... 


This is just the first part! i don't want to overwhelm you with an overly pictured post! I hope you like the items, and feel free to email me at dotty.dolly@ymail.com or tweet me at @jadearchibald1 with any questions girlies! x x x

1 comments:

  1. OHH!!! I just love them all and I even have a paypal account but it never works with ebay for some reason :/ they are really pretty though <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers