Pink Crosses . . .


So, as you've all probably noticed everyone has been wearing crosses recently (well, for a long time actually). I really wanted to get some silver ones, but everybody had them, so when i saw these i knew they were my perfect 'twist on the trend'. Pink being my favourite colour also helped persuade the purchase, but also the little crystal and the mere £5 price tag too! Cheers Miss Selfridge. The shirt I'm wearing is from a vintage shop and is my current favourite shirt! I'd planned on wearing it with my topshop Jamie jeans today, but put them on to realise they had a massive rip in them ... not chuffed! So i ended up just wearing it with some leggings, but it looked equally as lovely! The collar is just, amazing.

Tbh, as much as i love these earrings, the main reason for posting was simply to use the new thing in my life... an Iphone. I'm totally besotted already, and how amazing is the camera? It probably wasn't such a good idea getting such a distracting thing this close to exams, but nevertheless, i'm one very happy girly.

Have a lovely evening girlies, I'm off to download some apps! Hello Templerun ... ;) xxx

16 comments:

  1. They're lovely! I know a lot of the jewellery across the Arcadia group is pretty much the same (benefits of having a BHS employee as a best friend) but I think the stuff in Miss Selfridge is especially lovely - and always seems more affordable somehow? xxx

    P.S. - I've had Temple Run for months but I'm only just getting good... now I'm addicted, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are just fab! I'm loving your blog as well it's adorable!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! Thankyou for following me too sweetie! xxx

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I am going to check the Miss Selfridge website now! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty! I love your eyebrows by the way :)


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? SO glad i bought them :) Aww thank you sweetie xxx

      Delete
  5. Wowww these earring's are so cute! Love your blog by the way hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much sweetie!! I will definately check your blog out! xxx

      Delete
  6. They're really nice, I want to start trying to wear more earrings like this, love the girly pink touch!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your earrings, so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh i do love these!! Lovely style you have m'dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo these are lovely!!
    Charlotte
    x x
    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really pretty, and you look absolutely gorgeous!xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers