Pin Stripes & Collars

Top left to bottom right : £12 / £4 / £3 / £3.50

Hello girlies! How gorgeous has today been!? It wasn't the warmest day ever, but the sun was shining and my coat stayed inside! Yesterday, my dad and I had a lovely day out! And i've even managed to get him into charity shopping too ;) We looked in so many shops i can't even begin to count and found many bargains! All the items, apart from the blue pin stripe blouse which is vintage; are from charity shops. I know, i know, more bargains you can't copy! BUT, like you saw yesterday, I'm going to start finding things that are pretty much identical which you can actually buy! I can't begin to push you enough to rummage through charity shops and boot sales etc . . . You will honestly be amazed what amazing things you may find! (And crap too I'm afraid though).

I love everything i bought, and was so glad i found that little fisherman jumper! I nearly bought one off ebay, but found this beaut for a mere £3! The floral, slightly cropped shirt is missing a few buttons, but i think I'm just going to replace all of them with some rather cool ones ;) How cute is the yellow stripe crop blouse? I thought i would be so perfect for spring/summer tucked into some high wasted shorts or jeans! As for the collared blue blouse, well, i love it! It was £12 in a vintage shop, which i didn't think was too bad? My lovely dad really did spoil me! Fingerscrossed for a much needed outfit post tomorrow!

Have a lovely evening xxx

29 comments:

  1. The fisherman jumper is gorgeous! Very Cute! I really want to start thrifting but i don't have very many charity shops nearby :(x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie! :) You really should! just go in as many as possible, you will soon find something :D xxx

      Delete
  2. You found some great things charity shopping! All the tops you got are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!
    Don't forget to check out my giveaway- Revlon Lip Butters and Maybelline Color Tattoos.
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/giveaway-revlon-lip-butter-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be checking out your giveaway! Thankyou :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow the charity shop gods were shining down on you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe they really were! So amazed at what i found :) xxx

      Delete
  5. all great purchases! I'm so jealous! I LOVE the yellow sweater so much!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) Me too! I wanted one for SO long! hehe xxx

      Delete
    2. Thankyou sweetie !:) Me too, i wanted one for so long! xxx

      Delete
  6. Such good finds! Love the first blouse and the little jumper.

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I am loving your charity shop haul posts. I am also a bigg lover of charity shops i think they are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaww thankyou so much :) They are so great! Ive found some amazing things :) xxx

      Delete
  8. the first shirt is damn pretty!

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thankyou sweetie! Hopefully i'll get an outfit post with it soon :D xxx

      Delete
  9. The first shirt is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything you bought, you have gorgeous taste!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these, the first one is special. prettiness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your rummaging skills are epic. That floral one is beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the striped one! You have a great blog, and I'm following! xo

    http://gockyemma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. like your blog dearrrrrrrr!
    keep posting and go for it!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! It's on a budget and so cute!

    Please follow me back, x Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the striped blouse! :D the collar and the bow is just so lovely. I tried thrifting a few times but I never end up with anything I like!

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers