Afternoon tea, Darling.

Mummy & Paigey
Me and my beautiful mummy

A terribly shot picture of my nails - OPI : 'Lunch at the Delhi'
This was just my serious amount of food! There was 3 times this amount for all of us!
My gorgeous sister paige!

Mine & Paigey's easter eggs from mummy

Hello girlies, i know this is one day belated, but, as you may have read; I went out on saturday night. Well, lets just say, our initial clever plan to go out at 9pm so we didn't get back too late (as i had to be up at 8am to get home) didn't go down to well. I didn't end up getting into bed till 6am and the alarm went off again at 8 ... eww. So after a long, but great day out with my gorgeous mum and sister at afternoon tea i was back in bed by 8pm, and probably asleep a minute later! Hence no post yesterday! Nevertheless, I've had a fantastic weekend and realising i didn't have to be up for college on this not so fine monday morning made me even happier. Anyway, i returned home yesterday to a large amount of yummy easter eggs from mother so we had a large cup of tea and indulged in some chocolate after our 40 days of lent. Best-feeling-ever. We headed out about 3pm and yet again indulged in more goodies at Close House hotel (which is amazing, btw.) All the smartly dressed waiters and endless amounts of cake and tea made me feel like a princess ... my hips not so much however. Regardless of the pounds we were piling on, we had the loveliest easter and are currently now having dunky eggs and soldier and homemade banana milkshakes! Its been a lovely few days with the yummiest food and yummiest people!

How was all your easter sundays? 
Lots of love xxx

13 comments:

  1. You and your sister look so alike! And that food looks delish. I'm ready for my lunch now!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweetie!! Eeeee it was SO yummy!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Are you and Paige twins? You look so alike! I love the pattern on your dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone thinks we are, but she's actually 18months younger than me! Hehe!

      Thankyou sweetie :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You and your sister are so alike - both beautiful :)
    I love the colour of your nails :)
    Glad you've had a lovely weekend :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou sweetie!
      Me too, its such a great summer colour!

      I hope you had a lovely easter too!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Your sister looks so much like you! Your nails look gorgeous! Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Your sister and your mum look so like you! Your all stunning(:


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody else has already said it, but you and your sister do look very much alike! (: I love a spot of afternoon tea, your's looks amazing too! There's just something about miniature sandwiches which makes them taste even better (: x

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's nice to hear that you had a fantastic weekend! my easter sunday went really well too, although i wish i had some of that afternoon tea yummyness. ;)

    p.s. you all look so beautiful! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww wow I soooo wanna go for afternoon tea it looks sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really lovely dear, I just found your blog and I must say it's really beautiful :) folloqing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! your blog is amazing :)
    if you want, visit mine

    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers