Tartan & Swirls . . .


Trousers : Charity shop / Cardi : H&M / Top : Charity shop / Belt : Charity shop

Hey girlies, just a quick sort of outfit post before i go off to my friends for a night out on the tooooon! Eeee i can't wait! It's been ages since I've had a night out with her! Hopefully i won't be suffering for it too much tomorrow though. Anyway, I bought these trousers from a charity shop AGES ago for £3, but have only worn them once, so decided as the trouser trend is back in, id put them back on! I actually love them, they give me such a slim shape! The cardi, although doesn't match that well is from H&M and i just liked the contrast with the colours, and seeing as the top is black and white i thought this colour clash was acceptable. Do you? I teamed this outfit with a black leather belt from a charity shop, my cath kidston weekend bag (as I'm going away for the night) and my new black pumps from primark!

I also just want to say a quick THANKYOU to all my new followers! I've reached 400 on google friend connect now which is just insain! Thankyou to everyone who follows me through bloglovin and Hello cotton too! it means a lot! 

Have a lovely weekend girlies! I'm off for afternoon tea with mummy and the sister tomorrow, but i'll try and get a little post in for you!  Lots of love xxx

18 comments:

  1. Your shoes are so cool! Really chic :)

    xx Romy

    http://stories-of-a-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous eyes! I love this look, especially the shoes. Have fun on your night out!x


    styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Those shoes are amazing, really do love them! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trousers are excellent! And I definitely think the colour clash is acceptable - it looks good!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous eyes! love those trousers and your hair!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those trousers are amazing,
    love how the majority of your outfit is charity shop bought!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look lovely, love your trousers!
    woo well done for your followers! enjoy tonight and have a lovely Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes, can't believe they're from Primark! x

    http://themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! I am a vintage lover as well!! Those shoes are adorable! I am now following, stop bye my page and follow back if you wish. I would love it:)

    <3 Marielley
    www.lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this outfit! Have to visit some Charity shops soon!
    xx emma

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the trousers m'dear!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want those trousers, they're gorgeous!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! What pencil/shadow do you have in your eyebrows? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the most prettiest eyes I've seen in my life!!
    Loving those flats!!

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is gorgeous!! x

    http://www.vanityfrills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got some of them pumps from primark and didnt notice until i got them home and cut the tags off they were too small. Gutted!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want that shirt :) I want those trousers...what else...maybe everything!
    P.S.Im 13 and I draw fashion designs,wanna see it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woow, you look amazing! Gorgeous outfit too :) xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers