The forgotten shoes . . .


I hadn't made a 'shoe' post in absolutely ages, so remembering my forgotten shoes was quite a convenience. Do you ever find clothing deep within your wardrobe that you'd totally forgotten you owned? Well, this is what happened here, but in terms of shoes. I am currently asking myself 'HOW?!' because I have to say, these are probably the 3 most gorgeous flat shoes I own, yet i'd neglected them at the bottom of my shoe box for months, and had my mother not forced me to sort out my 'crap' they would probably still be crumpled in that god forsaken place. I am pleased to say however, that they now take pride of place on the shelves in my wardrobe ... and rightly so. I actually purchased both the loafers and brown lace ups last year in Urban outfitters sale for a measly £10 each! Which is brilliant considering they were originally £32! I am ashamed to say though, they have never been worn. The sparkly purple pumps with the velvet bow were a christmas present from my grandparents and are from Kurt Geiger. Although it may sound selfish, these are what 'i asked for' last christmas, yet little miss bad shoe owner here has also never worn them. I feel so sorry for my pretty little shoes, but I promise to get all the wear they deserve out of them. So girlies, check your wardrobes and boxes because you never know what you might 'remember you had' ... I feel like i've just received 3 new pairs of shoes, and inevitably feel very very happy.

Here is some gorgeous blogs i've loved reading today :


Lots of love xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the KG ones, and can't believe you got the others for a tenner :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown loafers are cute! Such a bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the KG ones, they are gorgeous! I've been after them in pink for so long. But the purple look great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for forgotten finds ! I came across I t-shirt I had forgot I still had the other day, literally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shoes!Very cute!

    http://gorgeouslookolga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the 3rd pair! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always forgetting clothes, especially now I'm at university and have to split my wardrobe in half for most of the year. It does feel like you've got loads of new stuff when you rediscover it all though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first pair are really cute! Great post. Any post with shoes i adore:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have enough shoes :( seriously need to pay more attention to them when shopping! these are all super cute! and thank you so much for the little mention, made me feel warm inside to see that there! xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Oh My Love
Hi, I'm Jade. Just a 19 year old girl with big dreams. Chocolate lover, shopaholic and living way beyond my means. (That rhyme was unintentional, honest.) If you'd like to get in contact, i'd love to hear from you at: dotty.dolly@ymail.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers